top of page
LLWYNPIA HOSPITAL
Llwynypia Hospital was biult in 1903, originally as a work house, infirmary added in 1909, in 1927 becoming a general hospital, administered under the 'Poor Laws'.
Came under NHS Control in 1948. As the only villiage with maternity facilities in Rhondda, most of the residents from the area over the last century were born here. The A and E Closed in the 1980's.
Not really much left on this site just a old rehab building which we took a look around still had some baths and other bits in the place but building and rooms completely destroyed.
Llwynpia Hospital: About
GALLERY
Llwynpia Hospital: Photo Gallery
LLWYNPIA HOSPITAL VIDEO
Llwynpia Hospital: Products
bottom of page